Friday, May 15, 2015

The Everlasting Controversy

     I completely agree with my colleague, Adrian Munoz, on the subject of David Simpson and legalizing marijuana. Now, I am a strong believer of Christ and I am not "all for" the legalization. However, like my colleague stated, where is the separation of church and state? Just saying "God created it" isn't a "valid" explanation. Like another colleague of mine said, "Just about anything can fall under that comment." Yes, God did create everything on earth, but He also gave us brains to discern how to use the things He created. To win Texas citizens over with the legalization, Simpson should have disclosed scientific/medical information and proved how this substance can help individuals. I completely agree with Adrian. Where is separation of church and state? Really, David Simpson?

No comments:

Post a Comment